Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Problematic Child

[Break ups are interesting. Specially for the reasons attached to them :) ]


You said we cannot continue
I have to move on, you have to move on
Time is the best healer, you said
I'll be strong, I'll have to be strong
and you quoted, "the show must go on"

You said I find problem
I find problem in everything
The silvery moon, the blissful rain, the windy desert
I find problem everywhere..

You said, I complain
I complain against everything,
The parents, the brothers, the friends, I've left no one
I complain against everyone...

You left me, for I complained,
Because in my letters, my problem sustained
But how'd I not complain when;

When I see a silvery moon with dark spot in it
When the blissful rain crumble my emotion and drains it
When the windy desert panic your soul and burries beneath
Yes I find a problem, I find a problem in them
And if you still think I'm a problematic child, I dont have a shame

For I, still love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment