Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Weirdo!

[What do I do when I am sad? I write? ehrr! No, for sure!]

I am sad. And I don't know the reason why I am sad. All I know is I am sad. Its not the sad kind of a sadness. It's more of a restless sadness. It doesn't make me feel low or pained, though, but puts me into a strange confusion. Now I don't know why I am confused. Its not the generic confusion. It's more of a focused confusion. The one which you go through when you know you want something, at least that's what your head say,  yet you are confused whether you really want it or not. It's the want. Now its not that want which you really want and can walk miles to achieve, but the kind of want which you think might be achieved slowly, later.

So its a sadness caused due to the confusion for something which you don't really want.
Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment